While doing my usual procrastinatory perusing on Fashionista today, I came across the CFDA’s Fashion & Friends for Japan auction on charitybuzz.com in which proceeds go towards the Japan Relief Effort.
The Auction began April 5th and will be until May 5th and includes all sorts of incredible experiences and opportunities (with new ones added regularly in that time frame) such as:
- Meeting fashion’s most prominent “politician” (in the words of Carine Roitfeld), Anna Wintour and attending a Vogue Photoshoot
- Having Alexander Wang style your wardrobe
- Lunch and a style consultation with Rachel Zoe
- A private dinner with Natalia Vodianova
- Amazing day-long internships at CFDA or ELLE
- Coveted tickets to highly anticipated fashion shows such as Rodarte
- And many more incredible opportunities to interact with the fashion industry’s top movers and shakers (Tim Gunn, Tory Burch, Michael Kors, DVF, etc)
Another fashion for Japan Relief Effort is available through yoox.com in which designers such as Marni, Moschino, DSquared, and Y-3 created limited edition t-shirts depicting a “We Love Japan,” theme where the proceeds will go towards the relief effort. Though they sold out rather quickly, Fashionista reports that they will once again be available beginning tomorrow.
Photo and info via Fashionista
And yes, 100% of all proceeds are going towards the relief effort, so if you’ve got a little (or a lot) of extra dough lying around and have a penchant for high fashion- this is the way to go 🙂